Indian butter chicken (murgh makhani) is one of the BEST chicken recipes! Juicy chicken thighs are marinated in a deliciously spiced yogurt blend. But the real MVP here is this rich and creamy curry sauce - it's ridiculously good.
Butter chicken is a favorite at Indian restaurants, but after you watch this video you'll learn how to make butter chicken at home. Hint - it's easier than you think! While there are many variations to a butter chicken recipe, mine uses kashmiri red chili powder (and other spices) for bold flavor, and cashews (plus butter and cream) for an ultra-creamy and silky sauce. Plus, I've got tips in the video to make it dairy-free as well!
How to cook Butter Chicken:
- What is Aubergine Pizza in Hindi 11:31, May 16, 2023
- A List of Recipes From Iconic Movies and TV Shows 10:37, Jun 19, 2023
- Savor the Season: Dive into Our Delectable Butternut Squash Soup Recipe 18:42, Nov 13, 2023
- Authentic Bibimbap Recipe: A Delicious Korean Rice Bowl 11:48, May 16, 2023
- A Sweet Symphony of Tradition: Traditional Christmas Cookies Unveiled 17:33, Nov 29, 2023
- Yellow Watermelon: A Refreshing Twist on a Summertime Favorite 10:49, Jun 19, 2023
- How Many Calories Are in a Spoon of Sugar 10:31, May 14, 2023
- Homemade Choco Tacos 10:06, Apr 05, 2023