How to cook Egg focaccia:
- 250ml warm milk
- 2 tsp sugar
- 7g dry yeast
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 330g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp soft butter
- Olive oil
- Grated cheese
- 5 eggs
- Sesame seeds
- Mix warm milk, sugar, and yeast in a bowl. Add oil, flour, and salt and mix again very well.
- Add butter and massage with your hands until you get a smooth dough. Let stand for 45 minutes.
- Place the dough in a circular baking dish and flatten out so that it covers the entire dish and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Put a little oil in your hands and form an edge around the outside of the bread with your fingers.
- Dip your fingers in the center as well.
- Add grated cheese in the center add sesame seeds around the outside. Pour in 5 eggs. Bake for 30 minutes at 190°C (374°F).