How to cook Marble crepes:
- 3 eggs 1/3 tsp salt 50g (1/4 cup) sugar 50g (1/4 cup) starch 200g (1 1/4 cups) flour 400ml (1 3/4 cups) milk 30ml (1/4 cup) olive oil 30g cocoa powder Hazelnut cream
- In a bowl mix together eggs with sugar, milk, and oil. Add in flour, starch, and salt.
- Divide the dough into two portions and add cocoa powder to the second.
- Transfer to the bottles with a small hole in the lid.
- Squeeze the liquid out of two bottles at the same time onto the pan. Fry from both sides.
- Fill with hazelnut cream.