Egg zucchini roll with ham and cheese
How to cook Egg zucchini roll with ham and cheese:
- 2 zucchini
- 4 eggs
- 50g (1/2 cup) of parmesan cheese
- 200g of baked ham
- 200g of scamorza
- Grate zucchini with the grater. In a bowl, beat the eggs adding salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Pour the grated zucchini into the egg mixture. Add the parmesan cheese and mix everything well.
- Pour the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leveling it with a spatula. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/360°F for about 20-25 minutes.
- Take your zucchini omelet out of the oven and stuff it with the slices of ham and the cheese cut into slices.
- Roll up the omelet with the help of parchment paper and bake for another 10 minutes at 180°C/360°F just enough time to melt the cheese. Cut into slices and serve.