Find The Recipe:
Tomato sauce meatloaf
- 700g of minced meat (mix of minced beef + minced pork) 50g (8 tbsp) of parmesan cheese 30g (4 tbsp) of breadcrumbs Nutmeg Salt 4 eggs 150ml (10 tbsp) milk 60g of cheese
For tomato sauce: Extra virgin olive oil 2 cloves of garlic 800ml (3 1/2 cups) of tomato sauce
- In a bowl add the minced meat, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, nutmeg, salt, eggs, milk, cheese and mix everything.
- Once the dough is made, roll it out on a sheet of baking paper. In the center arrange the cheese cubes. Then close the meatloaf by closing it and shaping it with parchment paper.
- Put the peeled and lightly crushed garlic cloves together with the oil in the pot and fry until both sides of the garlic turn brown. Then add the tomato sauce and cook for a while.
- Put the meatloaf in a non-stick pan, then pour boiling tomato sauce over it little by little.
- Cook over low heat for about 45 minutes by pouring the sauce over it.
*Recipe on video and text may differ from each other!