Onion and meat flowers
How to cook Onion and meat flowers:
- 400g chicken breast 100g onion Boiled mushrooms 1 egg Salt Black pepper Basil 5 g garlic powder 4 tomatoes ½ red bell pepper Grated cheese
- Pour chopped onion in a pan with oil.
- Blend tomato and pour over onion. Add cut red pepper, black pepper, basil, salt and mix well, let cook.
- Peel the onions. Slightly cut the top end horizontally.
- Make 8 equal cuts vertically and submerge in water for 30 minutes.
- Finely cut the chicken breasts, add chopped onion, an egg, boiled and chopped mushrooms, black pepper, basil, garlic powder, salt and mix very well. Form several meatballs.
- Remove the center of each onion and place in the sauce in the shape of a flower. Place a meatball in each center of the onion. Cover and let cook for 15 minutes. Add grated cheese on top of each meatball and cook again for 10 minutes.
- Decorate with chives.