Pastry baskets stuffed with berries jam
How to cook Pastry baskets stuffed with berries jam:
- Puff pastry
- Heavy cream
- Egg wash
- Melted white chocolate
- Strawberry jam
- Blueberry jam
- Cut the puff pastry into 8 cm circles. Cut half of the cut circles with a smaller mold of 5 cm in the middle.
- Coat the edges of the whole circles with water, and then arrange the hollowed circles on them.
- Make holes with a fork. Coat with egg. Bake at 400°F/200°C for 10 minutes.
- Cut the puff pastry into 4mm strips. Make braids of three strips. Coat the braids with egg. Bake at 400°F/200°C for 10 minutes.
- Fill the baskets with jam and whipped cream. Arrange the fruit. Glue the braids with melted white chocolate. Serve.