How to cook Semolina bread:
- 600ml (2 1/2 cups) (2 1/2 cups) of water
- 7g of dry yeast
- 80ml (1/2 cup) of olive oil
- 900g (7 1/4 cups) of semola flour or bread flour
- 20g (1 tbsp) of salt
1. In a bowl add the water, and yeast and mix until the yeast is dissolved. Add the olive oil, flour, and salt and mix all together until the dough is created.
2. Grease the bowl with olive oil and transfer the dough into the bowl. Let the dough rise for 2 hours.
3. After time has elapsed sprinkle the flour on the working surface and transfer the dough to it. Divide the dough into the smaller parts and transfer it to the baking tray covered with baking paper and let it rise for 1 hour.
4. Bake in the oven at 220°C/428°F for 40 minutes.
More recipes from channel - Cookist Wow
Original Bread recipes