Cheesecake with chocolate sauce
How to cook Cheesecake with chocolate sauce:
- 600g (20 oz) cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 200g (1 cup) sugar
- 2g (1/4 tsp) salt
- 4 eggs
- 360 ml (12 oz) heavy cream
- 10 ml (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 30g (4 tbsp) flour
- melted chocolate (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Line a greased 8' springform cake pan with 2 pieces of parchment overlapping each other, leaving at least 2 inches of parchment overhanging the rim on all sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt with a mixer. Beat on medium-low speed for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and continue to beat.
- Sift in the flour and stir to combine.
- Pour in heavy cream and beat on low until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a springform and bake for 40-45 minutes or to the desired goldnness on top.
- Let cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then transfer to the fridge to chill at least for 5 hours more.
- Slice, pour melted chocolate on top of each slice, and enjoy!