Eggplant mini pizzas
How to cook Eggplant mini pizzas:
- 1 eggplant (medium-sized round)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 200g (1 cup) of tomato sauce
- 125g of mozzarella
- Slice the eggplant to a thickness of 1 cm. Arrange them in a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cut the surface with a knife, making oblique cuts, but without piercing completely.
- Salt them and add 1/2 teaspoon of oil to each slice. Bake in the oven at 180°C/360°F for 10 minutes.
- When the eggplants are cooked, season them with tomato, cubes of mozzarella, salt, oregano, and a drop of oil.
- Bake the eggplant mini pizzas in the oven at 180°C/360°F for 15 minutes.