Bundt cake in a pan
How to cook Bundt cake in a pan:
- 1 egg 150ml (3/5 cup) yogurt 200g (1 cup) sugar 150ml (3/5 cup) oil 230g (2 cups) flour 10g (2 tsp) vanilla sugar Lemon zest Lemon juice 10g (2 tsp) baking powder
- Put egg, yogurt, sugar, flour, oil, vanilla, lemon juice, and baking powder in a bowl and whisk well.
- Coat the pan and the mold with butter and sprinkle with flour. Insert the mold into the middle of the pan. Pour the mixture around the mold into the pan.
- Bake on low heat for 35 minutes, then turn the cake over and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar and serve.