Bicolor mini bundt cakes
How to cook Bicolor mini bundt cakes:
They are perfect for a delicious breakfast!INGREDIENTS
- 260g (2 cups) flour
- 200g (1 cup) sugar
- 150 g butter
- 140g (1 1/5 cup) potato starch
- 16g baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 30g cocoa powder
- Mix flour, sugar, potato starch, and baking powder in a bowl. Add the eggs and butter.
- Mix very well, divide into two bowls and add cocoa powder to one. Pour the mixtures into piping bags.
- Pour a little of the mixture into each circle of a donut mold, combining it with the other mixture. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C (356°F).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar