Boiled eggs savory cake
How to cook Boiled eggs savory cake:
- 3 Eggs
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Olive oil
- 240ml (1 cup) Milk
- 50g (5 tbsp) Parmesan
- 4g (1 tsp) Salt
- 350g (3 cups) Flour
- 16g (2 tbsp) Baking powder
- 7 Boiled eggs
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, and add the oil, milk, parmesan, salt, pepper, flour, and baking powder. Add ham, cheese, and salami. Mix well.
- Cover the bottom of the baking tin with the mixture, and then arrange the boiled eggs on it.
- Pour the rest of the mixture on it and arrange the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Bake at 360°F/180°C for about 30 minutes. Serve.