Orange pound cake
How to cook Orange pound cake:
For dough: 2 eggs 140g (2/3 cup) sugar 100g (3.5 oz) butter 120ml (½ cup) yogurt 240g (2 cups) flour Orange juice Orange zest 10g (1 tbsp) baking powder Salt 80g (½ cup) chocolate chips
For syrup: 80ml (1/3 cup) orange juice 50g (¼ cup) sugar Orange slices
- In a bowl, mix the broth, sugar, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and add yogurt, and orange juice. Add butter and sift the flour mixture. Whisk the mixture and add the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a mold and bake at 360°F/180°C for 40 minutes.
- In a saucepan, cook the syrup from the orange juice and sugar. Caramelize orange slices in a pan.
- Use a toothpick to make holes in the cake, then pour the syrup over it. Arrange the caramelized oranges on top.