How to cook Blueberry pancakes:
- 260g (2 cups) of flour
- 6g (1 tsp) salt
- 25g (2 tbsp) sugar
- 2g (1/2 tsp) baking soda
- 13g (3 tbsp) baking powder
- 15ml (3 1/3 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 5ml vanilla extract
- 350ml (1 1/2 cups) buttermilk
- 3 egg whites
- 200g blueberries
- Combine flour with salt in a bowl and add sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cooking oil, vanilla extract, and egg yolks to it. Whisk to combine until you get a smooth mixture.
- In another bowl add 3 egg whites and whisk to soft peaks. Add this to the previews bowl and mix, then add the blueberries.
- Add a drop of oil to a pan and preheat it. Add the batter into the pan and cook it slowly for several minutes on each side.