How to cook Nutella tart:
How to make a delicious and creamy Nutella tart in minutes!INGREDIENTS
300g (2 ½ cups) flour 100g (½ cup) sugar 1 egg 1 egg yolk 80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil 10g (1 tbsp) baking powder Lemon zest Pinch of salt 400g hazelnut cream
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with sugar, salt, and oil. Add lemon zest, then sifted flour and baking powder.
- Knead the dough and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and place it in a baking tin. Pour the hazelnut cream over the dough.
- Arrange the strips of dough on top.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 360°F/180°C for 10 minutes, then remove the tinfoil and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve.