Potato and eggs cake
How to cook Potato and eggs cake:
Just a few ingredients to make a delicious dish in no-time!
- 5 boiled potatoes.
- 1 onion
- 170 g ham
- 3 tbsp butter
- 170 g grated cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Boil the potatoes.
- Cut the onion and ham into small pieces.
- Pour the butter into a pan, add the onion, and the ham, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Peel the cooked potatoes and grate them into a bowl. Add the ham mixture and stir. Grate some cheese and add to the bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, Greek yogurt, and Dijon mustard and mix well. Grease a baking tray, pour in the potato mixture and distribute well.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200°C (400°F).
- Make 6 holes and pour 6 eggs in the holes. Bake for another 12 minutes at 200°C (400°F).