Soft fluffy chinese bread
How to cook Soft fluffy chinese bread:
- 300g (2 cups) flour
- 10g (2 tsp) sugar
- 7g dry yeast
- 150ml (3/5 cup) warm milk
- 40g (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 8g (1 1/2 tsp) salt
- Black sesame seeds
- In a bowl combine sugar, yeast, and milk and stir to dissolve.
- Add flour, salt, and butter, and start to mix the dough with a spatula. Then continue to knead it with your hands until you receive an elastic dough.
- Form a ball from the dough, cover with plastic wrap, and allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts and roll each into a ball. Arrange balls in a greased spring form, cover, and let sit for 45 minutes.
- Grease the top with milk and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Steam on medium-low for 45 minutes.
- Let's cool a bit and enjoy!