How to cook Oven-baked risotto:
400g cooked risotto 400ml (1 ¾ cups) tomato sauce 1 egg 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese 2 tbsp breadcrumbs 90g canned peas ½ cup grated cheese, for topping Bacon slices 250g (3 cups) grated cheese
- In a large mixing bowl place the cooked risotto and stir in the tomato sauce, egg, and grated parmesan cheese. Mix until combined.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs in a casserole pan and top with half of the risotto mixture.
- Add the peas, bacon slices, and grated cheese.
- Cover with the remaining risotto and smooth out with the help of a spatula.
- Top with grated cheese and bake in an already heated oven at 400°F or 190°C degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and cut slices.