Coconut chocolate bars
How to cook Coconut chocolate bars:
Easy, quick and so delicious!
- 200g grated coconut
- 220g condensed milk
- 100g melted white chocolate
- 50g melted dark chocolate
- 200g melted dark chocolate
- Mix grated coconut with condensed milk and melted white chocolate.
- Divide some mixture and add the melted dark chocolate. Form several fingers.
- Place a piece of chocolate coconut on top of some of the other coconut mixture, cover, and form several blocks.
- Dip in melted dark chocolate and let dry. Decorate with melted chocolate.