Lemons preserved in syrup
How to cook Lemons preserved in syrup:
- 500g sugar
- 500ml water
- Cut the lemons into slices, remove the seeds, place the slices in a bowl, cover with water and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Use the water to make lemonade.
- Place the slices in a pot with new water, and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar and water in a pot, and cook until you get a syrup.
- Add the lemon slices to the syrup and cook for another 10 minutes. Place the slices in a glass jar and fill with the syrup.