Strawberry and chocolate muffins
How to cook Strawberry and chocolate muffins:
- 1 egg
- 80g sugar
- 8g vanilla sugar
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 100ml milk
- 150g flour
- 8g baking powder
- 20g cocoa powder
- Mix egg, sugar, and vanilla sugar.
- Add oil, milk, flour, baking powder, and cocoa, and mix.
- Use a straw to remove the strawberry leaf. Cut the top end of each strawberry. Place each strawberry upside down in each hole of a muffin tray.
- Fill with the cake mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180ºC (356ºF).