Coffee cream with whipped cream
How to cook Coffee cream with whipped cream:
- 300ml (1 1/4 cups) of whipping cream
- 90g of espresso coffee
- 35g (1/4 cup) of powdered sugar
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips
- Add the whipping cream into the big bowl and mix it with the mixer.
- In a small bowl add the espresso coffee and powdered sugar and mix it well.
- Add the coffee mixture to the whipped cream and mix well with the spatula.
- Fill the glasses with the cream and decorate them with cocoa powder and chocolate chips.