The Best Burger
The Best Burger
How to cook The Best Burger:
Burger is probably one of the most popular foods in the world, but most of the people eat hamburgers only in restaurants and not making burgers at home. With this easy recipe, you will learn how to make the best burger at home. This recipe makes juicy and delicious beef burger and also you learn how to make the best burger sauce. Now, next time you crave a cheeseburger, try this recipe.
For the burger:
- 500-600g Ground beef, 15-20% fat
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup (120g) Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60g) Ketchup
- 1/8 cup (30g) Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1-2 tablespoons Pickles, chopped (optional)
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 4-5 Lettuce leaves
- 1 Tomato
- Cheese of your choice
1. Make the sauce: in a bowl whisk mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, smoked paprika and diced pickles if desired. Set aside.
2. Toast burger buns: slice the bun in half, lay them on the pan, cut side down and toast until golden, remove from heat and set aside.
3. Make the burgers: divide the meat into four pieces, each piece about 125-150g. shape into a ball, then using a burger press shape a burger patty. If you don't have a burger press, you can shape a patty using your hands.
4. Season burger patties generously with salt and pepper from both sides. Using a cooking spray, lightly grease the pan/skillet. Heat the pan over high heat until very hot. Add the burger to the pan and fry for 3-5 minutes per side (depending desired doneness). Thermometer
5. Assembly: spread a portion of sauce on both sides of the bun. Place lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, burger patty and other toppings if desired. Top with the other bun half.
6. Serve and enjoy.