A delicate custard from cream and real dark chocolate lies on a thin crispy cake. A slight touch of caramelization can be seen on thin pear slices. This enticing chocolate-pear pie will become your favorite dessert. The taste of chocolate penetrates to everything: cake, custard, fruit. The pie is not overloaded with sugar and fatty creams, this is the perfect taste combination for those who keep fit, but love to content themselves with various delicacies.
1. Black quality chocolate and fragrant pears are the perfect duet for a dessert, while the rest of the ingredients play only the role of «taste framing». The most important thing is to find pears that will be both juicy and firm.
2. Cut butter or margarine into cubes, combine these cubes with sifted flour.
3. Add one egg, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt and baking powder to the dough.
4. Knead the dough by hand or mix it with a blender. Roll the ball, put it into the fridge for half an hour. Without this «aging by cooling», the dough will become elastic and will not break while rolling.
5. Take the baking form with low edges and lubricate it with butter. Roll out the dough, spread it over the form. Press the edges against the sides to imprint the relief pattern. Pierce the dough repeatedly with a fork.
6. Cover the dough with a foil, sprinkle the top with any groats. If not to flatten the cake with groats, it will become lumpy after baking. Put the cake into the oven preheated up 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Grate the chocolate on a small grater.
8. Take the half-finished cake out of the oven, remove the foil and groats. Clean the pears, cut them into halves, remove the seeds and the cores. Cut pears into thin slices, lay out the pear slices in a shape of a flower.
9. Sprinkle the free space with grated chocolate.
10. Whipp cream, one egg and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
11. Pour the pie with the butter cream, the pouring should be evenly distributed over the entire surface. Put the form into a preheated up to 210 degrees oven for 5 minutes, then lower the temperature to 175. Continue baking for 15 minutes more. The readiness is determined by the appearance of the cake: the pears are soft and slightly caramelicious, and the cream thickens.
12. Take the pie out from the oven, cut into neat triangles.
13. Put the chocolate-pear pie on a plate. The pie can be either piping-hot or exquisitely cool, its taste will be perfect in any case.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...