An apple pie is a classic pie with filling. This delicious pie is self-sufficient, but we decided to improve it - not so much for the taste but to give it greater elegance. It is better to prepare egg whites for meringue few days earlier: separate them from yolks, close tightly and put in a refrigerator. Green apples, with characteristic bright (sweet and sour) taste will make the filling more balanced.
1. Prepare products for an apple pie, measure out the necessary amount of them - for pastry, for filling with apples and for meringue.
2. Mix flour with baking powder.
3. Melt, but do not overheat butter in a microwave oven.
4. Sift flour with baking powder into a large bowl.
5. Add fatty sour cream.
6. Pour the melted butter in.
7. Gently stir the dough until homogenious mass.
8. Put the finished dough in a split mold (26 cm), choosing the pattern with high sides. Place the form in the refrigerator.
9. Prepare the filling. Lets start with sour cream.
10. Add vanilla and regular sugar to it.
11. Pour a lightly beaten egg in.
12. Stir the filling until smooth.
13. Clear the apples from cores and skins.
14. Cut them in thin slices. Spread on a cooled dough.
15. Add flour to the filling. Knead again.
16. Pour the apples with the obtained batter. Send the cake to the oven, which should show the temperature of 180 degrees by this time.
17. Make meringue. Squeeze and strain the juice of half a lemon.
18. Beat cold whites with lemon juice into a soft mousse, using a kitchen machine.
19. Add powdered sugar by parts.
20. Whisk a preform for the meringue until soft peaks.
21. Remove an apple pie after fifty minutes of baking to decorate it with another layer.
22. Sgueeze the meringue layer from a pastry bag, using a suitable shape of a nozzle.
23. Send an apple pie with the meringue to the oven again. Bake until a nice shade of blond caramel (about 5 minutes).
We did it - an upgraded apple pie with meringue is ready!
Butter, 67% - 150 g;
Flour - 260 g;
Sour cream, 21% - 0,5 glass;
Baking powder - 1,5 tspFor the filling
Sour cream, 21% - 1 tbsp.;
Sugar - 1 tbsp.;
Egg of free-grazing chicken - 1 PC.;
Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp;
Flour - 2 tbsp;
Apples - 600 gFor meringue
Egg white, chilled - 2 PCs.;
Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp.;
A large lemon - 0,5 PCs.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...