Plum season has become, so every housewife must bake flavory and delicious pie with them. The dough is tender and beaten with a pleasant slightly sour taste of plums. By the way, you can use other fruit and berries except plums to make a pie. It will also be tasty and beautiful. The main thing is not to put a lot of stuffing, otherwise there will be a lot of liquid and the pie will be wet and can get poorly baked.
1. Mix caster sugar and well-softened butter in a bowl. Blend the mixture until airy one.
2. Then add one egg into the mixture.
3. Go on blending until smooth.
4. Now add sieved wheat flour mixed with the dough loosener.
5. Mix the dough thoroughly. Heat the milk a bit. It must be warm not hot. Pour it in the dough.
6. Mix the dough until homogenous consistency. On consistency it must be like the dough for muffins. If necessary you can add some flour if the dough is liquid or a few spoons of milk if it is too stiff.
7. Butter the heatproof sheet of 14-16 cm and season it with the flour. Pour the dough into it, level it with silicone turner. Arrange stoned half plums with cuts down.
8. Place the pie into the oven on the medium stage for 30-35 minutes at the heat of 1800. Check its readiness with the sword pick. If it is clean after being taken out of the pie, it is done. Cool it down a little bit and then place it on the dish.
9. Season the pie with sugar powder using the sieve.
Serve it to tea or coffee. You can also put one ball of vanilla ice-cream.
Enjoy your meal!
wheat flour - 120 g
butter - 60 g
caster sugar - 110 g
pasteurized milk - 100 ml
egg - 1 pcs
dough loosener - 1 tsp
plums - 4 pcs
Let’s arrange a theme party for coming holiday Halloween with delicious and «frightening» treats. I am sure your guests will appreciate such extra...
There are two kinds of people in this world: some of them go crazy on donuts, others... well you know. However, you can always find a compromise and m...
Everybody wants a recipe of a dessert with fresh berries and fruit — take it! Its time for pie, simple and easy to prepare, so you dont need much ti...
Very simple but tasty cookies with raisins, coconut and lemon zest....
Tarte Tatin is probably the most famous upside-down pie. It is very simple and incredibly tasty. Delicate crumbly dough, a layer of juicy apples, soak...