Today we will prepare meatballs without rice. They will be quite small in size and dense in structure. And we will complete them with spicy tomato sauce that will make the taste of meat balls even brighter and juicier. You can use any mince to make these meatballs without rice: it can be pork, pork with beef or even chicken, as in our case. In any case, the meatballs will be very tasty. Overall, the recipe is very simple, and the result is simply stunning, so lets start.
1. Cut a peeled onion into very small dices. Also grind two cloves of garlic finely.
2. Fry onion with garlic in a small amount of refined oil. Fry until light brown, this way the taste of the meatballs will be brighter and more expressive.
3. Add breadcrumbs, an egg, onion-garlic sauté, chopped parsley leaves to the mince and salt it to taste. Mix meat mass thoroughly.
4. Then form meatballs of small sizes. Put meatballs on a cutting board and cover it with foil, put in the cold for half an hour. This will make the meatballs stronger in form.
5. While future balls without the rice are becoming cool, prepare the spicy tomato sauce. On a separate frying pan, pour a couple of spoons of refined oil, add red pepper and remaining chopped garlic. Fry on low heat for several minutes, until the garlic aroma.
6. Then pour the tomato juice with pulp. Keep on low heat, until thick consistency.
7. Get the meatballs out of cold and fry over high heat until golden brown crusts.
8. When all the meatballs are browned, pour them with spicy tomato sauce, decrease the heat to the minimum and stew the meatballs in the sauce for about 15-20 minutes. The meatballs should absorb the spicy and aromatic tomato sauce.
9. Serve meatballs in spicy hot sauce. Spaghetti will be a perfect side dish, and mashed potatoes will be also very tasty. And you can serve meatballs separately, just sprinkle them with chopped herbs.
Guinea fowl meat has tender and pleasant taste, therefore, it is worth treating yourself with a prac...
This dish can become a wonderful complement to a festive table, moreover, it is quite simple to prep...