A potato salad with celery, cooked according to our recipe, can become one of your favorite everyday dishes. The main advantages of this dish are the exquisite taste and much lower caloric content than in regular potatoes. The secret is that celery, which is included to the ingredients of this salad, has a «negative energy value», it means that the body spends more calories for its digestion, than it receives from the component. Therefore, combining potatoes with this vegetable, you get a low-calorie dish. We flavour the salad with grain mustard, with which the dish has a long lasting quality and a spicy taste.
1. Wash potatoes of dirt finely, put in a saucepan, cover with water and set on the stove. Boil potatoes in the skins to a ready state, to check it you can pierce them with a knife. The main thing is not to overcook for the vegetables not to loose the form. Rinse the ready potatoes with cold water, put them aside until completely cool.
2. Meanwhile, lets be concerned with additional components. Rinse celery, dry it with towel, cut into half rings of medium thickness.
3. Rinse green onions under running water, shake off extra drops, slice it into small pieces. Do the same with parsley.
4. When potatoes are completely cooled, release them from the top layer, chop into cubes and throw into a deep bowl of a suitable size.
5. Throw the chopped celery to potato pieces.
6. Then add the specified amount of grain mustard, sprinkle with vinegar, season with salt. You can also season the salad with your favorite spices. Gently stir the contents of the bowl with a spoon not to mash the potatoes.
7. Transfer the salad to a portion platter, sprinkle with ground black pepper.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...