1. Pour all sugar in a deep bowl with high sides. Drive in five chicken eggs at room temperature.
2. Add liquid honey to the ingredients. It can be of any sort: flower, lime or buckwheat.
3. Using a mixer with a whisk attachment beat eggs with sugar and honey into a soft mousse for 10 minutes. During this time, the mixture will become very airy and much larger in size. Thats why you need to use a deep bowl for this stage.
4. Now in two or three steps introduce wheat flour mixed with baking powder to the dough. Beforehand these ingredients must be sifted to make the cake turn out fluffy and well risen.
5. Gently but thoroughly mix the dough for the flour to become completely combined with the liquid mass.
6. Lay the bottom of a split baking dish with a diameter of 22 cm with parchment. It is no need to grease the sides of the baking dish with butter or lay a baking paper there. Pour the batter in and smooth it with a spatula. Knock the baking dish several times on the table to test out extra air bubbles. Then during the baking process the biscuit will rise evenly.
7. Put the form with the dough in a preheated up to 170 degrees oven. Bake the cake for about 30-40 minutes until a beautiful golden color without opening the oven for the first 25 minutes. The readiness is, as always, can be checked by a wooden skewer. Cool the cake in the dish, then get it and wrap it with cling film and send for a day in the fridge to steep and acquire the needed texture.
8. Prepare the cream. For this mix thick boiled condensed milk with fat sour cream.
9. Beat the mass into a soft mousse until smooth with a mixer. If the cream turns out to be liquid, add 1 bag of a thickener for cream.
10. Cut the ready honey sponge cake into 3 layers of equal thickness. There is no need for cakes to soak, they come out very tender and soft. Coat each cake with cream.
11. The top and sides of cake also coat with a thin layer of gentle cream. Grind cookies in a blender to a state of crumbs. Decorate the cake sides with the resulting crumbs. Garnish the top of the cake with slices of fresh strawberries.
12. For decoration you can also use chocolate, nuts, dried fruits, fresh berries or fruit.
13. Let the cake infuse in the refrigerator for 4 hours at least, you can even leave it for the night. Serve it with tea or coffee.
chicken eggs - 5 PCs
wheat flour - 160 g
white sugar - 130 g
liquid honey - 60 g
baking powder - 1 tspIngredients for the cream:
boiled condensed milk - 300 g
sour cream with fat content 21% - 400 gFor decoration:
walnuts, crumbs of biscuits, berries - optional
An extremely delicate cake «Queen Victoria» is a dessert, which wonderfully combines simplicity an...
If you want to please your beloved man, cook for him a cake «Mans ideal». Tender shortcakes with s...
Almost everybody is familiar with crispy chocolate cookies - «Oreo». But not everybody has tasted ...
Today we are going to fill your homes with this mysterious and dazzling magic of the East and to mas...
Do you love chocolate as much as I do?! ;) If yes, you are welcome to the chocolate heaven! Delicate...
A chocolate cake with blueberry mousse represents a delicious combination of a delicate cake, custar...