We will prepare a basic recipe of a meatball soup, with potatoes and fried vegetables. Optionally, this soup can be complited with any additional ingredients to your taste. So you can add pasta, buckwheat, rice, semolina, millet or corn grits. Besides the grits , you can add vegetables such as bell peppers, practically all kinds of cabbage, zucchini, sautéed eggplant, corn, green beans or peas to the soup. You can break the uniformity and add grated or finely chopped into cubes processed cheese to the soup 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
1. Prepare the required ingredients. Wash all the vegetables and herbs. Also wash the meat fillet. Peel onions.
2. Now lets make meatballs. Cut meat into pieces. Mince the meat pieces and one peeled onion using a sharp knife of a powerful electric meat grinder. Put the ready mass into a bowl.
3. Add all the breadcrumbs to the mince. Mix finely.
4. Form meat balls from the minced mass approximately 2 cm in the diameter.
5. Peel the potatoes. Cut them into cubes.
6. Boil two liters of bottled water in a large pot. Throw the potato cubes in boiling water. Season with salt.
7. Wash the rice in several waters to absolute transparency. Add it to the pot after the potatoes.
8. Chop carrot and the remaining onion.
9. Cut tomato into cubes.
10. Put all the chopped vegetables into a pan (where you have already warmed vegetable oil). Put on the fire. Fry the vegetables for 10 minutes.
11. Thirty minutes after the moment of boiling, put thermally processed vegetables into a future soup.
12. Then gently add the meatballs to the soup.
13. Cook for another 15 minutes. Add chopped fresh herbs and three minutes later turn off the stove. Pour the ready soup with meatballs into soup plates. Bon appetit!