The beet salad with nuts is a very easy to prepare, but surprisingly healthy and tasty dish. It can be prepared by anybody, even by an inexperienced in the cooking hostess. Serve the beet salad saparetely, in a form of portioned canapés with salted crackers or slices of dried bread, with meat and poultry.
1. Thoroughly wash all fresh herbs before cutting, put dry leaves aside, spread illiquid branches on a woven towel and dry. To make the salad more appetizing with especially delicious flavour, crush nut kernels for a few minutes and heat them on a dry pan or in the oven. Grind nuts optionally: into small crumbs or big pieces.
2. Сlean and remove the top layer of pre-cooked and cooled beets. Then grate them into ridge slices (using a cheese grater). Simultaneously, discard a portion of sun-dried tomatoes in a sieve and drain off the excess oil, which tomatoes contained.
3. Chop the tomato halves, remove the husks from the nuts, using a press crush two or three teeth of garlic. Sent them into the working bowl with beets.
4. Cut clean dill (parsley). Tear the tender leaves of aromatic mint from rigid stems — leave the leaves intact.
5. Season with salt, ground black pepper and a thick mayonnaise.
6. Mix thoroughly, raise the lower layers, make the tone of the salad brighter.
For the presentation, tamp the beet salad with mayonnaise lightly and spread it through the molding ring or easily put it in the bowl. Bon appetit!