In summer we want something light and refreshing. That is why I recommend you to prepare bruschetta. This is a classic Italian appetizer which is represented by a fried slice of crispy fresh bread. A variety of ingredients can serve as a stuffing: fresh or roasted vegetables, mushrooms, herbs, olives, different types of cheese and curd, meat and fish. Today we are going to prepare the classic version of appetizers-antipasto with cherry tomatoes and green basil. It is very simple to cook, but it turns out very tasty and fragrant.
1. Cut fresh ciabatta or baguette into slices with width of 1 cm. For this recipe you can use any white bread you like.
2. With the help of a culinary brush, coat the bread slices with olive oil on both sides.
3. Grill the baguette until golden brown. This can be done on a dry nonstick pan, the grill, using the toaster oven or even over an open fire.
4. Clean the garlic cloves from the husk. Rub the still hot toasted bread with garlic to make it fragrant.
5. Wash tomatoes. Cut the vegetables in small cubes. Also wash basil leaf and chop it finely.
6. Combine vegetables and basil in a deep bowl. Pour the mixture with a few tablespoons of olive oil and mix. You can add a little salt or black pepper for spiciness.
7. Now put the vegetable mixture on the toasted baguette slices.
8. Garnish bruschetta with basil leaves and serve immediately.
I love potato pancakes, especially for their simplicity, because the basis is represented by regular...
Feta or Fetaki – a popular Greek cheese with its ancient history, Italian roots and, in a literal ...
In my opinion, curry with vegetables is a perfect winter dish. Delicate texture of the sauce and cri...
Delicate potato croquettes with a stringy cheese filling inside will look very appetizing on your re...