Do you love chocolate as much as I do?! ;) If yes, you are welcome to the chocolate heaven! Delicate chocolate dough combined with the incredible chocolate cream mousse - is a win-win option.
1. Melt chocolate and butter on low heat, cool.
2. Take eggs. Separate whites from yolks. Whip the egg yolks with cocoa, mix with chocolate and butter.
3. Beat the whites until foamy, add sugar, whip until hard peaks.
4. Carefully mix the whites with the chocolate mixture.
5. Put the dough into a prepared pan, bake for 25-30 minutes at 180C.
6. Repeat the same steps for the mousse. In the end, add the gelatin, presoaked in 50 ml of water and warmed in a water bath.
7. Pour the mousse over the cooled cake and put into the refrigerator until firm.
5 large eggs
150 g of butter
150 g of dark chocolate
1 tbsp of cocoa
175 g of sugarFor the mousse:
3 large eggs
100 g of butter
100 g of dark chocolate
2 tsp of cocoa
115 g of sugar
2 tsp of gelatin
Today I want to bake something with chocolate, something not difficult and quick. And I remembered about the chocolate cake in a cup. I got 12 cupcake...
This is probably the simpliest recipe of a chocolate cake youve ever met. This is despite the fact that everyone who tasted this cake, rolled their ey...
All the week Id been dreaming about a carrot pie! Yesterday I finally fulfilled my wish and made it. I think nowadays almost everyone knows that there...
Eclair – is a perfect cake, which will find a lot of admirers. This invention of french chefs has undeniable advantages: the minimum amount of dough...
Prepare these beautiful cupcakes for Halloween – and your guests will be absolutely delighted!...