Tender and incredibly delicious muffins are perfect for Sunday breakfast. What can be more delicious than a cup of freshly brewed black coffee and fragnant homemade pastry? The preparation will not take much time, so surely treat yourself and your loved ones with airy muffins for the next weekend.
1. Mix the necessary dry ingredients for the dough in a bowl: sifted flour, nutmeg, baking powder, a pinch of salt and 100 g of sugar.
2. Mix the ingredients with a silicone spatula for them to be evenly joined.
3. In a small ladle or in a microwave heat it up pasteurized milk to make it warm.
4. Let the butter melt, but not boil. As soon as it becomes liquid, immediately remove it from heat.
5. In a deep dish combine the melted butter with the warmed milk. Stir the mixture and let it cool a little.
6. Then beat one egg into the mass. Dont add it immediately, otherwise the egg protein can coagulate at high temperature.
7. Thoroughly mix liquid mixture with a whisk, making a uniform texture.
8. Now gently pour the liquid mixture into the dry one and mix.
9. The resulting dough for muffins should be dense and homogeneous.
10. Set silicone baskets in a metal mold for muffins. Fill them with the dough for two-thirds.
11. Put the muffin pan in a preheated oven and bake muffins to a delicious golden brown at a temperature of 175 degrees.
12. The process takes 25 minutes. Check the readiness of the muffins with a toothpick.
13. Then gently pull the silicone baskets out the baking pan and cool muffins up to room temperature.
14. Mix the remaining granulated sugar and ground cinnamon in a dry bowl.
15. Melt a small piece of butter (25g) on a stove or in a microwave.
16. Dip the top of each muffin in melted butter and roll them in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
17. Serve pastry with coffee, cocoa or tea.
Bon appetite and have a nice day!
wheat flour - 240 g;
sugar -100+70 g;
butter - 75+25 g;
eggs - 1 PC.;
milk - 125 ml;
baking powder - 1,5 tsp.;
fine salt - a pinch;
cinnamon - 1 tsp.;
nutmeg - 0,25 tsp.
Let’s arrange a theme party for coming holiday Halloween with delicious and «frightening» treats. I am sure your guests will appreciate such extra...
There are two kinds of people in this world: some of them go crazy on donuts, others... well you know. However, you can always find a compromise and m...
Everybody wants a recipe of a dessert with fresh berries and fruit — take it! Its time for pie, simple and easy to prepare, so you dont need much ti...
Very simple but tasty cookies with raisins, coconut and lemon zest....
Tarte Tatin is probably the most famous upside-down pie. It is very simple and incredibly tasty. Delicate crumbly dough, a layer of juicy apples, soak...