Today we will prepare a juicy and delicious chicken in a glossy sauce of honey and soy sauce. In the process of roasting the meat becomes golden and shiny, so it is impossible to resist enjoying such a dish. Chicken legs can be served as a separate satisfying dish together with slices of fresh baguette or tortillas. Or you can add some garnish to the meat. Rice, pasta or vegetable puree goes perfect together with this dish. For more spiciness you can add fresh or ground chilli to the marinade.
1. Peel and chop cloves of garlic finely with a knife. I had a big garlic, so I used one clove.
2. Then put chopped garlic in a deep bowl. Pour the soy sauce and olive or sesame oil to it. Add liquid honey and ground pepper blend for seasoning. It is not necessary to add salt in the marinade, cause soy sauce is quite salty itself.
3. Stir the mixture with a spoon for the components to connect with each other.
4. Wash chicken, dry excess of water with paper towels. I used drumsticks for recipe, but wings or thighs are also perfect. Add the prepared meat to a honey marinade.
5. Mix ingredients for the sticks to be covered with marinade completely. Leave them to marinate for 40 minutes at least or for whole night on the shelf of the refrigerator. Stir the meat sometimes for it to soak with aromas of spices and garlic.
6. Lay the baking dish with foil with mirrored side up. Put it on the marinated chicken.
7. Put the pan in an already turned on and pre-heated up to 220 degrees oven. Do not pour the remaining marinade, it is still useful to us. Bake chicken drumsticks for about 45-60 minutes, depending on their size. Periodically get the pan from the oven and brush the chicken with the remaining marinade for the meat to be rosy and shiny.
8. The readiness of meat can be checked by sticking it with a knife blade. If the meat releases clear juice, it is ready.
9. Serve baked chicken legs hot. Sprinkle them with sesame seeds and green onion rings. Additionally, it is possible to serve them with a salad of fresh vegetables, pickles or together with such side dishes as rice, potatoes or pasta.
Salads do not have to be boring! These recipes use grains, herbs and an array of fruit and veg to create colourful salads, perfect for packed lunches....
There is a great number of options for cooking chicken breast. But not each housewive can cook really juicy, tender and delicious chicken. ...
These six cakes will have you drooling at your desk. ...