Lets cook amazing dish which you cant refuse! Today we have flavoury baked potatoes with crispy crust, melted cheese, tender sour cream and fried smoked belly. What can be better? By the way, you can use bacon, sausage or chicken fillet except smokes belly. In summer you can cook it on the fire, thus the potatoes will be more delicious with a bit of smoke flavour.
1. We will bake potatoes in jacket so potato tubers must be scrubbed with wire brush thoroughly. Try to choose big unspoilt tubers, preferably of new potatoes. Then cut the entire top of every potato into thin crosswise slices about 0,5 cm from each other, stopping on the way down the potato so the base stays in tact and the pieces remain attached to the base.
2. Slice cold butter. Stuff potato with 3-4 slices between a few of the cuts.
3. Cover baking sheet or another bakeware with baking paper.
4. Season the potatoes with salt and other species, and then place them on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Black pepper, ground nutmeg, coriander and potato spices will match it perfectly.
6. Put our ingredients into preheated oven to 200o on the medium stage. Roast vegetables for 30 minutes.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and put slices of butter on every tuber. Return the baking sheet to the oven for 30 minutes more. Check the readiness of the potatoes, they must be crispy on the top and tender inside.
8. Slice hard cheese.
9. Stuff the slices of cheese in between a few of the slits of baked vegetables.
10. Return the potatoes to the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts.
11. Cut bacon and smoked belly into thin strips.
12. Place pieces of smoked belly on the dry anti-adherent pan and fry both sides until golden brown. After remove and drain on a paper towel.
13. Ready -made potatoes top with a spoon of sour cream. Add fried smoked belly and rings of green onion on the top as well.
Enjoy your meal!
I hasten to share with you one delicious and simple recipe of pickled mushrooms. Right the following...
A hot dog can be not only tasty, but also healthy. It all depends on the ingredients that are used. ...
If you are searching for a simple and delicious recipe for breakfast, cook these flavorful sandwiche...
In summer we want something light and refreshing. That is why I recommend you to prepare bruschetta....
I love potato pancakes, especially for their simplicity, because the basis is represented by regular...
Feta or Fetaki – a popular Greek cheese with its ancient history, Italian roots and, in a literal ...