Sparkling water buns
How to cook Sparkling water buns:
So fluffy and easy to make!
- 800g (6 2/5 cups) of all-purpose flour
- 20g (1 tbsp) of honey
- 4g of fresh yeast
- 500ml (2 cups) of sparkling water
- 10g (1/2 tbsp) of salt
- In a bowl add the flour, the honey, yeast, sparkling water, salt and mix.
- After all are mixed knead on the work surface until a soft, elastic, and homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Transfer the dough into a bowl, cover it with cloth and let it rise for two hours (until doubled).
- After the time has elapsed, transfer the dough onto the floured work surface with semolina flour and divide it into pieces (8-10 pieces)
- Proceed with two rounds of folds: stretch a flap of dough and fold it in the center, take another flap and fold it and continue in the same way until the dough is smooth and compact.
- Arrange the buns on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and cut the surface of the buns with not very deep vertical and horizontal cuts with a knife. Let them rise for 2 hours.
- Bake the buns in a preheated oven at 190°C/374°F for 25 minutes.